Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
Extended File Format Support: Aspose.Slides for Java allows you to work on a variety of different file formats. All three formats for MS PowerPoint 2003 are supported i.e. PowerPoint Presentation (PPT), PowerPoint Template (POT) and PowerPoint Slideshow (PPS). Aspose.Slides for Java also supports three versions of these file formats, namely, MS PowerPoint 97 / 2000 / 2002. In addition, Aspose.Slides for Java now supports all of the MS PowerPoint 2007 file formats like PPTX, POTX and PPSX. However, the inter conversion between the file formats of MS PowerPoint 2007 and former mentioned versions of MS PowerPoint is currently unavailable. Aspose.Slides for Java also allows you to save your presentation in PDF format without utilizing any other component. You can also convert your presentation to individual images allowing for more flexibility and convenience. Versatile Slide Processing: Aspose.Slides for Java gives you the power to process your presentation in ways you never knew were possible. You can now easily Create, Access, Copy, Clone, Edit and Delete slides in your presentation. You can also add Transitions, Notes as well as set Name, Background and Master. In addition to this, you have the option of previewing the slides, saving them as images or exporting them to SVG format. Multitude of Graphics and Multimedia Features: With Aspose.Slides for Java you can easily create or manage shapes like Lines, Rectangles, Ellipses and Polylines etc.
Java PowerPoint API
- Complete control over presentation elements via simple yet flexible object model.
- Convert presentation, template & slideshow file formats to other supported formats.
- Render whole presentation or selective slides to fixed layout formats as well as raster & vector images.
- Load protected presentations or control access to presentations, slides or objects via advanced security features.
Java component to read, write & modify a PowerPoint document
What’s new in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.5.0:
- Major Features
- Support for creating group shapes
- Minor Features
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats.
Now you can add, copy, access, edit, clone and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
Aspose.Slides cannot only open PowerPoint files from different sources but it also allows you to save your presentations in a variety of ways. For example, you can save your presentation in not only PPT but also PDF format. Moreover, you can also save your slides as images.
Aspose.Slides gives you almost all those features that you may or may not find in Microsoft PowerPoint. The versatility of Aspose.Slides is that you cannot only add tables and different kinds of shapes to your slides but also different kinds of frames (that is text, audio & video frames).
- JAVA PLATFORM STANDARD EDITION 1.4 OR HIGHER
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 30-day trial
Aspose.Slides for .NET is a cross-platform API that helps in developing applications with the ability to create, manipulate, inspect, or convert Microsoft PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentation files without any dependency.
Without having to install a PowerPoint program or any 3rd party component, you can use Aspose.Slides to build different types of .NET applications, e.g., Windows Forms Apps, Windows Web Apps, as well as to deploy Web Services. For example, Aspose, using its own APIs, developed these free web applications for popular conversion processes: PowerPoint to Word, PowerPoint to PDF, and PowerPoint to JPG.
Aspose.Slides for .NET requires you to use .NET programming languages. For C++, Java and Python languages, we recommend you get Aspose.Slides for C++, Aspose.Slides for Java and Aspose.Slides for Python via .NET, respectively.
Presentation Processing Features
- Intuitive Document Object Model: Aspose.Slides’ object model gives complete control over presentation elements such as slides, shapes, frames, charts, multimedia, embedded objects, controls, tables, text, transitions and formatting. Developers can use this object model to create complex PowerPoint File Processing applications that can dynamically generate presentations, create or manipulate presentation slides, apply transitions or add animation effects.
- File Format Conversion: API allows to load & convert PowerPoint presentation, template & slideshow file formats to other supported formats without needing to understand the underlying structure of source or destination formats. The conversion process is simple yet reliable with results identical to the original file in its native application.
- Rendering & Printing: Developers can render the whole presentation or selective slides to fixed-layout formats such as PDF & XPS as well as raster & vector image formats including PNG, JPEG, SVG, and so on. It is also possible to print presentations via physical or virtual printers.
- Presentation Security: Load protected presentations or control access to presentations, slides, or objects via advanced security features.
- Availability of 24 pre-defined textures & 48 patterns for quick styling.
Read & Write PowerPoint Files
Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTM
OpenDocument: ODP, OTP
Image: TIFF, XML
Save Presentation As
Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS
Image: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG
Aspose.Slides for .NET can be used to build any type of 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, WCF & WinForms as well as via COM Interop while using diverse programming languages including C++, VBScript & classic ASP. The package provides assemblies to be used with Mono on various flavors of Linux, .NET Core, Xamarin.Android.
Let’s give Aspose.Slides for .NET a try! Simply execute
Install-Package Aspose.Slides.NET from Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch the NuGet package. If you already have Aspose.Slides for .NET and want to upgrade the version, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.Slides.NET to get the latest version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Description
Aspose.Slides for Java is a unique PowerPoint management component that enables Java applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents (PPT, PPTX, POS, PPS, POTX, PPSX) PDF, HTML and image file formats without using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Aspose.Slides for Java is the first and only Java component that provides functionality to manage PowerPoint documents within your own applications. As with all Aspose Java components, Aspose.Slides for Java is written in pure Java, incredibly priced and lightning fast.
At a Glance:
Some of the advanced capabilities of Aspose.Slides for Java.
This diagram highlights how Aspose.Slides for Java can be used on a variety of platforms.
Supported File Formats:
Aspose.Slides for Java supports working with PowerPoint document (PPT, PPTX, POS, PPS, POTX, PPSX) PDF, HTML and image (TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF) file formats.
* Create new slides or clone existing slides from templates
* Create shapes on slides
* Find and edit existing shapes
* Add text to shapes
* Handle text and shape formatting
* Scan text from presentations
* Render slides to images
* Add images to presentations
* Embed Excel charts as OLE objects in slides
* Create presentation from database
How do I download a file?To download a file, visit the website where it is available. Tap the Download link or Download picture after touching and holding the item you wish to download. Then, open the Downloads app to view every file you've downloaded to your smartphone. Find out more about how to manage downloaded files.
How can I download software for PC?Find a.exe file and download it.
Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (You may often find it in your Downloads folder.)
There will be a dialogue box. Install the program according to the instructions.
Installing the program is planned.